Friday, March 8, 2019

MY FIRST CHALLENGE: CENTER AROUND THE NECK!



This site uses cookies from Google.com
Cookies on this blog-site are used to analyse site traffic.
Cookies from Google help Google deliver it's services.

 

MY FIRST CHALLENGE: THE "VAMP" CHALLENGE.


The first channel challenge I took wasn't even a CHANNEL CHALLENGE, it was a Blogger Challenge given tu / to fans of vampire books and films lai-ca "The Queen of The Damned."

What can I say about THE VAMP CHALLENGE...? I mis-understood the challenge. I wrote a long poetic narrative. I shared my narrative, Arty paintings, along with my dreams of success.

I learn'da a lot from the experience. I share'da much of what I learn'da on FAI-CAH [FAKE] TV: THE DOC.

M&M bag and sca-re-bul cup.
 
 
To learn more about THE ORIGINAL VAMPIRE CHALLENGE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment